A Bible Story for Family Time
It's toward the end of the day and you're looking for just the right Bible story for family time; you've got your 3 and 6 year olds anxiously waiting while you sift through the pages of your bible looking for a story to captivate their young minds.
I mean after all, we know there are some great stories in the bible, stories that embolden us to stand up for what is right and to stick to our morals. Exactly, the kinds of ideals we want to instill in our own children.
What could be better to read than a Bible story for family time?
Now, I'm not trying to pick a bone with Bible lovers, but perhaps we can update the lingo a bit and make it just a little more kid friendly. I mean Children's Bibles exist for a very good reason – they tell the stories of the
Bible in a way that kids can't seem to get enough of.
What do you say we expand your bookshelves to include a plethora of kid friendly Bible storybooks and devotionals? So, that when your child reaches for their favorite book, they are reaching for a Bible story.
A Bible Story for Family Time Booklist
-In order by alphabet
- 365 Read-Aloud Bedtime Bible Stories by Daniel Partner
- The ABC Bible Storybook by Karen Ann Moore
- Bethany Learns About Giving by Vicky Billings
- The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories by Kelly Pulley (Illustrator)
- A Child's Book of Miracles & Wonders by Mildred Tuck, Illustrated by Trace Moroney
- A Child's Book of Parables by Lori Froeb, Illustrated by Trace Moroney
- Christian Mother Goose: Book of Nursery Rhymes by Marjorie Ainsborough Decker
- Devotions for Little Boys and Girls: Old Testament by Joan C. Webb
- Devotions for Little Boys and Girls: New Testament by Joan C. Webb
- God Thought of It First by Joan N. Keener, Illustrated by Valeria Petrone
- Goodnight Warrior: God's Mighty Warrior Bedtime Bible Stories, Devotions, & Prayers by Sheila Walsh (Author)
- Happy Day Books:Bible Stories
- Prayers For A Child's Day by Laura Derico, Illustrated by Joy Allen
- Read-Aloud Bible Stories by Ella K. Lindvall
- The Rhyme Bible Storybook for Toddlers by LJ Sattgast
- Sing With Me The Story: A Songbook for Young Students by Aleta Samford
- Sweet Dreams Princess: God's Little Princess Bedtime Bible Stories, Devotions, & Prayers by Sheila Walsh
- The Usborne Book of Bible Stories by Heather Amery
- The Word and Song Children's Bible by Stephen Elkins
Well, there you have it. If you have any book recommendations that you'd like to see on the Bible Story for Family booklist, please contact me. I'd especially like to get a list going for Christmas and Easter.
To keep up with super-childrens-books.com news sign up for our newsletter below. Please note: we only send out information regarding children's books.
Return to Bible Stories for Kids from Bible Story for Family